Friday, March 20th, 2020
Bennett & Bennett, APC / Smart Court Headquarters
In the Garrett Corporate Center
One BetterWorld Circle, Suite 300
Temecula, California 92590
8:30 AM CHECK-IN
9:00 INTRODUCTIONS & IDENTIFICATION OF HOT TOPICS
9:20 THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF AN ON-FIRE BUSINESS
• Identifying your “Why” and where to go from there.
• Identifying and attracting the ideal customer.
• Proactive sales prevention method to sell more and gain happier customers.
• Cultivating a high-performance team.
10:55 BUILDING BLOCKS CONTINUE…
• Strategic Planning 101: Long-term and short-term tactics that keep you going and get you there.
11:30 THE PSYCHOLOGY OF A TURBO-CHARGED BUSINESS LEADER
• How to use your strengths for stellar business results.
• Breakdown the results of your StrengthsFinder 2.0 Assessment (pre-class online assessment, included in cost of the Master Class).
12:00 WORKING LUNCH (INCLUDED) – we’ll continue the debrief of your StrengthsFinder results.
1:00 PSYCHOLOGY OF A TURBO-CHARGED LEADER CONTINUES…
• Cultivating a better state of mind for high performance.
• Making the worry habit work for you.
• Alternatives to the binary thinking trap.
• Peak performance coaching to increase profits and elevate your business (self-coaching tactics, and what to look for in a pro-coach).
2:00 TRANSITIONING FROM IN TO ON
(FROM WORKING IN THE BUSINESS TO WORKING ON THE BUSINESS)
• Technician or CEO – what do you want to be?
• Effective delegation – a tried and true system to really make it happen.
• Operational Systems to bring consistent value to your customers, employees, suppliers and vendors… beyond what they expect.
• Financial Systems and Tools for actionable measurements, growth, cost control and minimizing receivables.
• Duplication and scalability for ultimate business freedom.
3:45 CREATING THE BUZZ: MARKETING YOUR EMPIRE
• Websites that draw attention and keep visitors engaged.
• Should you blog? Blogging, Vlogging and other tools.
• Messaging that turns people with a problem into paying clients/customers.
• Social media for message dissemination.
• Snail mailing for referrals.
• Media relations for increased credibility.
• Advertising, both online and off.
• Writing content for clients/customers.
• List building and e-mail marketing.
5:00 Q & A
5:30 TIME TO CELEBRATE – CHEERS! (Cocktails on the Patio)